Jan 9, 2011

www.cbonline.co.uk- Login Help



What do I do if I have forgotten my password?

Your Internet Banking password is input in upper or lower case and must be entered in exactly the same format each time you log on to the service.

If you have forgotten your Internet Banking password, please call the Internet Banking helpdesk on 08447 36 26 16*. For security reasons you will have to re-register for the service. We will arrange for a new One Time Password to be sent to you so you can do this.

What do I do if my password details are invalid?

Your Internet Banking password is input in upper or lower case and must be entered in exactly the same format each time you log on to the service.

If you can’t remember your password, or the details are showing as invalid, please call the Internet Banking helpdesk on 08447 36 26 16* where we will validate your identity and send you a new One Time Password so you can re-register for the service.

What do I do if the answer to my security question is invalid?

Your answers are case sensitive, and must be entered in exactly the same format each time you log on.

If you receive the message "the answer to the security question is incorrect; please call Internet Banking support for assistance", it means your access has been blocked for security reasons. Please call the Internet Banking helpdesk on 08447 36 26 16* *where we will validate your identity and re-set your access.

Once you’ve logged in again, you may wish to visit the Administration section within Internet Banking to change both your Internet Banking password and security answers.

What security information do I require when using Internet Banking?

You will need:

* Your ten digit customer number.
* Your password.
* The answer to one of the three randomly generated security questions you have completed.

Can my password be anything I choose?

Yes, the password is entirely of your choice. However, it must be between 6 and 16 characters and contain at least one alphabetic and one numeric character. Alphabetic characters can be either upper or lower case, and must be input in the same format after selection.

What are my responsibilities with my password?

You must keep your password secret at all times and not divulge it to anyone, including Clydesdale Bank employees. If you believe that someone else knows your password, please change it immediately. Our staff will never ask for your Internet Banking password or any of your security information.

Where can I find my Customer Number?

Your Customer Number is included in your Internet Banking welcome letter. If you can’t find it, please call the Internet Banking helpdesk on 08447 36 26 16* where we will validate your identity and send you a new copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment