Apr 2, 2011

www.Mo-Access.com - Missouri Access Card Balance

If you want to check your Missouri Access Card Balance visit www.Mo-Access.com is the website for the new Missouri Access card site by Central Bank. Please make sure you do not misspell the site as www.mo-acess.com. The Missouri Access Card is a MasterCard that is a card that has your unemployment benefits deposited by the Division of Employment security in Missouri. Instead of sending your benefit amount through a check in the mail, you can get it electronically deposited into the Missouri access card. The benefits and payments are processed from Monday to Friday and you can get free text alerts whenever payments are deposited into the account.

To check balance, transaction history and deposit information, you can go online to www.mo-access.com. Mo Access.com will require you to sign in with your passcode which is different from your PIN number since your PIN number is used to call the IVR system. If you have any trouble logging in, please call the Missouri Access Card customer service phone number at 1-888-775-3445. Otherwise, login to your Missouri Access Card portal to check balance information at www.mo-access.com.

13 comments:

Robert said...

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Access Cards

Anonymous said...

Anyone know the number to text to check the balance

Unknown said...

How do I activate my card

Unknown said...

What does pending protest period mean?

Unknown said...

The mo access card customer service number is a joke. I called 2 sep times...on hold for 2 hours each call...to find out why my card is locked. No hours of operation. No response to email as well.

Unknown said...

Missouri access card to find out my benefit if they haven't sent my car yet

Unknown said...

I haveent got my card yet

Unknown said...

Card is being declined with $2,600 on it called and spoke to him at 3 today they said they guy unlock it to go through TriNet midnight so there's no lock on it it was the locked call back in one they told there's no holding it tried to use it still locked I think we need to hire somebody with an education. Three times I've called all three times I've said my car will go through and all three times right after it was declined. At that they try to charge me $40 to talk to somebody to do this. So having money and having access to money are two different things.

Unknown said...

How much of my check

Unknown said...

How to check balance if not receive card.

christopher wilder said...

ive been wateing for four months trying to get my card ive called almost every week or two talking with unimployment and the card compenty just to hear crap lies these people dont know what eather place is talking about its a joke im lost everything and all these people around me get all there money but my family is just nothing anyone can do about it im just screwed

Unknown said...

Those mother fuckers won't answer the phone. Must be only 1 person handling it all! It's a joke. It's probaly a bunch of Arab bastards!

Unknown said...

I also am having this same issue and they said my card is mow locked until the following day and I have to wait until 6pm the following day to use my card. Its been 3 days that they keep saying and doing the same thing and everytime I call they charge me. I told them I refuse to have to go thru this going on day 3 and numerous attempts at the atm after they tell me go back and try it again. I have a family emergency and cant even pull any of my money off and when I try again after they say try in 20 mins it will be unlocked it isnt. They are rude and keep u on the phone for hours and are very non chalant in assisting a customer with the issue that is clearly to their doing. I am livid right now and want to close my account with them asap. The worst card and customer service I have ever experienced.

Post a Comment