May 1, 2011

Silverprice.org - Get Live Silver Prices and Commentary

Silverprice.org is the website for Silverprice where you can Get Live Silver Prices and Commentary. I have heard that Gold Prices are at an all time high. But the Silver Price is also at an all time high. In this economy if you can actually invest in Silver if you want. If you have the extra money that is. I am looking more for
getting money. So that means selling any pieces of silver I can find. Actually I do have a few pieces that I have collected over the years. Now that I know what the price of silver is, I can try to see if I can sell my silver. I have seen many places that say they buy gold. I have not seen one that says that they will buy silver. However I am going to try to take my silver to one of the gold places and see if they will buy or direct me someplace where I can sell it. If I can get a good price that is.

It is good to know what the price is though. The website Silverprice.org will give you a live price update.

No comments:

Post a Comment