May 30, 2011

www.FootPadSettlement.com - Kinoki Foot Pads Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - Claim Form

Check out the Kinoki Foot Pads Class Action Lawsuit Settlement at footpadsettlement.com. Kinoki Foot Pads brings back some memories. I remember how popular they were. In fact I even bought some. They were supposed to absorb toxins from your body. They were supposed to turn black. I did not know if they worked because mine did turn black. But I think that was more from the dirt on my feet than anything else.

Now there is a class action lawsuit on the Kinoki Foot Pads. If like me you bought these pads hoping that they would get rid of toxins from your body, then you might want to take part in the Kinoki Foot Pads Class Action Lawsuit Settlement. You can get $10 in cash for each package that you bought or you can get two gift products valued at $20. If you have receipts or can show a credit card statement that showed you paid more, then you can get a cash reimbursement. If you cannot get a receipt or credit card settlement, then the maximum amount you can get is for three packages for a total of $30.

I can't remember how many packages I bought but definitely am going to take part in this Kinoki Foot Pads Class Action Lawsuit Settlement. I am kind of embarrased about this as I can't believe that I bought the pads thinking that it could really do that. What was I thinking? Anyway, if you wish to take part, make sure that you submit a valid claim form by July 1, 2011. View more visit www.FootPadSettlement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment