May 30, 2011

Www.GlobalCreditTCPASettlement.com - Global Credit & Collection TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Claims

Check out the Global Credit & Collection TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Settlement at globalcreditTCPAsettlement.com for information on the settlement. If you have ever had harrassing calls from debt collectors, you will appreciate this settlement. Apparently, they used an autodial system to call people in order to collect debt. This is not legal. This violates the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA. You can take part in the settlement if you received such a call from Global Direct between June 5, 2004 and June 30, 2008.

The Global Credit & Collection TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Settlementreally resonates with me because I have received those calls. Sometimes as a single Mom, there are bills that you just cannot pay. The calls can get very harrassing and they even call you at work. I never knew that I had an option to say Please do not call me. I kept telling them that I would pay them when I had the money but that I did not have the money now. What could I do? So if this happened to you and the company was Global Direct and you received the autodial calls between the time period mentioned, then you should definitely submit your claim form. You can get up to $70 in compensation. That is very decent if you ask me. Of course if you would rather sue the comapny on your own, then make sure that you opt out of this settlement. Otherwise you will not be able to sue. Www.GlobalCreditTCPASettlement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment