Mar 31, 2011

www.facebook.com/MLB2K - Enter Major League Baseball 2K11 Perfect Game Contest - Win $1 Million

www.facebook.com/MLB2K is a website for Facebook MLB2K Major League Baseball 2K11 Perfect Game Contest where you can enter the Facebook Major League Baseball 2K11 Perfect Game Contest. You can win $1 million. All you need to do is pitch a pefect game. Yes that is right. So are you into baseball? I am not that much of a fan but for $1 million, I am ready to pitch. The game actually begins on April 1 but you can start practicing now. I am going to start right away . I have got a lot of practicing to do.

If you are like me and would like to start practicing too, you will need to download the PDF to figure out the steps that you will need to go through in order to get up to speed. You will also have to set up your video recording in order to record your game. That's another problem that I have to figure out. How do I set up my video recording. This is more complicated than I thought but I am definitely going to try. No pain no gain as they say. visit www.facebook.com/MLB2K

No comments:

Post a Comment