Apr 28, 2011

www.paymentreceiptsettlement.com - Masters v. Lowes Home Center Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Claim Form

www.paymentreceiptsettlement.com is the website for Masters v. Lowes Home Center Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Claim. If you go to Lowe's often to buy products for your home, then you may be eligible. You must have a Lowe's brand GE Money Bank Credit Card though. If you made a payment on it at a new Lowe's store from January 1, 2005 to December 3, 2006 or if you made a payment at any other Lowe's store from December 4, 2006 to March 24, 2008, then you can take part.

I know that I have done my fair amount of shopping at Lowe's. As a single mom, I have no choice as I cannot afford to pay plumbers and contractors to fix little things in the house. I do have a GE Money Bank Credit Card and have made payments at the store when I run in to buy something really quickly. I will have to check my receipts to find out if I qualify for this. I know this is going to be a hassle but when I get the chance, I will do that.

You may be asking why I would want to do that. Well if it involves identity theft or fear of it, then I want to participate. Apparently the receipts had more than the last four digits of your credit card on it. This can be dangerous if you ask me. So if you would like to participate in the Masters v. Lowes Home Center Class Action Lawsuit Settlement, make sure that you fill out the claim form. I usually do take part in lawsuit settlements. It takes a lot of effort and sometimes you do not get much. But at other times you can get some substantial amounts of money. In this case you can get a gift card for $25 or $33 or $40 depending one how many payments you made. That is a lot to me especially in this economy. More Information visit www.paymentreceiptsettlement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment