Jan 5, 2011

www.suntrust.com Online Banking - SunTrust Bank login



A friend of mine sent me several websites of banks for she wants me to help her choose a better one.

After getting more or less understand of the above banks, I recommeded one for her finally. What i choosed for her is the Sun Trust. If you have interesting in it, why not look at the website of Sun Trust together with me?

Turn to www.suntrust.com and you will see the homepage of its website. How is your first impression of this Sun Trust or the homepage? For we have to know and feel this Sun Trust only from its website. I believe, small things or small details can betray it.

Ok, first we can see the ordered message boxes and catalogs, which leave me an imaination of tidy and precise service. They all stand in a line or row respectively in terms of their functions and interlations.

Press the information butons and you can get the detailed futher information that you want, which seems a display of their professional and precise working level. No one comes to the bank isn’t for its service, for this is just the most important competitive power for a bank. Besides, I try to know more about their service in detail and be happy to find they could offer all kinds of service that other banks can offer.

I paid great attention to this part for I know this is very important for my friend. Only a bank offers professional, precise and comprehensive service can it last for long.

What’ more, this Sun Trust must have paid great attention to the colour of their website.
Golden yellow is the colour of the sun, one striking sign of the sun. Here, the colour of their webpages is also golden yellow which not only coorelats with the name of the bank but also shows their welcome and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment