Apr 29, 2011

www.DeltaSkyMilesCard.com - Apply For Delta SkyMiles Credit Card - Check Your First Bag For Free

www.deltaskymilescard.com is the website where you can Apply For Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and Check Your First Bag For Free. With this card enjoy 20,000 miles after your first purchase on the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card. Plus, another 5,000 bonus miles when you add two Additional Cardmembers to your account.

A benefit that lets you and your traveling companions check a bag for free on Delta. With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, up to nine people in your reservation can each save up to $50 on a round-trip.

I had to pay for my first bag on Delta. I had two bags to check in that day and the first bag cost me $25. The second bag cost me $35. That is a whopping $60.

I think I am going to apply for the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card at MyCardCan.com/Get as you get to check your first bag for free. I know this is not much but it is definitely better than paying $25 or $60. I can also get 25,000 miles if my application is successful. Any free miles that I can get is always good. There are also no annunal fees and not black out dates or seat restrictions. These are great plusses.

So I am going to apply for the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card online right now at the website below at MyCardCan.com/Get. You can get answer really quickly - in just 60 seconds. If you are tired of paying baggage fees, you might want to do the same too. More Information visit www.deltaskymilescard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment